You can read the full version of my privacy notice is below. But in principle:
I am committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of my visitors to my web site. It is important to me that you know that I am not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. I promise to never share your information with third parties or other companies, unless it is necessary in order to provide you with a particular service. This may be for example when you order a product that requires shipping to you by someone other than myself.
Updated May 24 2018
I provide various ways for you to add your personal information to my database. By clicking on “Submit” “Sign-up” “Buy now” “Join” and or any other button that has a similar meaning you are providing your explicit consent to be added to my communication system. I may use any reasonable means of communicating with you based on the information you provide.
You data is stored on Convertkit, which is the service provider for my website, which I use to deliver my newsletter and my programs. I gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. Your data may also be tagged depending on your specific interests. For example, if you have booked on a retreat, your data entry will tell me that you’ve booked that specific retreat, so I can mail you with the relevant information. You can unsubscribe from general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of my emails or by emailing me via firstname.lastname@example.org
I respect your privacy concerns of my website, www.nicolekringstad.com and the services and or goods provided here. I provide this privacy notice to explain what information is gathered during a visit to my site and how such information may be used.
USE OF INFORMATION
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the www.athomeentrepreneur.com.
ANY PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY www.nicolekringstad.com MUST BE VOLUNTARILY ENTERED BY You.
When someone visits www.nicolekringstad.com I use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. I do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. I do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting my website.
PERSONAL DATA is information that specifically identifies you (name, email address, ship to/bill to address, phone number) and can be used to specifically locate you from within the my database and or filing system.
My site’s mailing lists, downloads, special offers, events and registration forms may request that you give the me contact information such as your
- First Name
And on purchases also
- Mailing Address
- Telephone number
This is how I may use this information:
- Email you the requested information.
- Email you a weekly and or monthly newsletter. I believe in only sending communications when I have something of importance to share with you
- Give you access to the requested content from the www.nicolekringstad.com;
PERSONAL DATA submitted voluntarily by you is held:
- Within Nicole Kringstad’s withing converkit and coursecraft;
- Until you request to be unsubscribed and or up to six months from the time of submitting, whichever comes sooner;
- I will ask you every six months if you to continue as a subscriber to www.nicolekringstad.com
- You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that I hold. If you have subscribed to a product on my site you will have log-in details.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USE OF INFORMATION
I am legally processing your PERSONAL DATA based on the following:
- You have given your explicit and voluntary consent to Lauren Kidd; and or
- Lauren Kidd has a legitimate interest to process your PERSONAL DATA;
USE TO THIRD PARTIES
I never sell, lease or share PERSONAL DATA with any other company, person or organization.
USE OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
I do not store any credit card information I may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by you.
USE LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
I may disclose your information in special cases when required by legal and or law enforcement and only when required by law.
If I have reasonable reason(s) to believe that disclosing PERSONAL DATA held by me is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with my rights or property, other users of the SITE, and or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities, then the I will work with the appropriate and legitimate law enforcement and or legal authorities to make sure that the PERSONAL DATA is handled in accordance with the applicable laws.
SUBSCRIBERS RIGHTS – Your rights
As a subscriber and or user of the SITE, you have the following rights:
- Transparent information from the me regarding how I communicate and interact with you;
- The right to hear back from me regarding any inquiry into your PERSONAL DATA;
- To request correction of PERSONAL DATA from the me;
- Access to your PERSONAL DATA including knowing the purposes that the data is used for;
- To request erasure from my records provided that there are not overriding legal, public interest, or legitimate interests;
- To a restriction on the processing of your PERSONAL DATA;
- Data portability of PERSONAL DATA (having a record provided to you that is readable and commonly used that outlines the PERSONAL DATA the COMPANY has on you)
- To object to processing of PERSONAL DATA – I will no longer process your PERSONAL DATA unless I demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- To file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- The right to unsubscribe at any time (withdraw consent)
PROFILING PERSONAL DATA
I DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY SORT OF PROFILING OF MY SUBSCRIBERS BASED ON PERSONAL DATA.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13
I recognize the special obligation to protect PERSONAL DATA obtained from children age 13 and under.
IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, I REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO ME.
If I discover that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on my site and or provided me with PERSONAL DATA, I will delete that child’s PERSONAL DATA from my records.
I nonetheless encourage parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- For more tips on protecting children’s privacy online visit the NSPC website.
Neither myself nor my site www.nicolekringstad.com knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
I cannot be held responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to www.nicolekringstad.com.
I am also not responsible for any information that you might share with such linked websites.
You should refer to each website’s respective privacy notice and practices prior to disclosing any information.
BULLETIN BOARDS AND CHAT AREAS
I do not provide any kind of a public forum or chat feature.
If you are a members of my site you are solely responsible for the content of messages you post on comments within specific products on my site. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on a bulletin board or in a chat area, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
OPT OUT OR REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
www.nicolekringstad.com provides you with the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from me at the point(s) where PERSONAL DATA information is required to be voluntarily entered by you.
You always have the option of removing your PERSONAL DATA from any communications list in order to discontinue any such future communications.
In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications (emails) you receive from me, which you no longer wish to receive.
If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please email me @ email@example.com and simply request to unsubscribe.
- Unsubscribe from all communications from me, Nicole Kringstad
If you have any complaints or concerns about me or my site www.nicolekringstad.com or about this privacy notice, please contact:
Via regular mail: please contact me for the current mailing address.
Information provided by you via general email inquiries to me such as your email address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with any other companies, organizations or persons.
I take the security of all PERSONAL DATA extremely seriously.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while I strive to protect your PERSONAL DATA, I cannot ensure or warrant the security of any PERSONAL DATA you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the me, you accepts that you do so at your own risk.
TRANSFER OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Customer lists and information are properly considered assets of a business. Should I ever merge with another business, or sell my assets to another entity, my customer list and information would be included among the assets transferred.
However, you would first receive an email from me to ask you if you would like to stay a subscriber of the list under new ownership.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using my site, www.nicolekringstad.com, you accept the policies and restrictions set forth in this Online Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this notice, please do not use my SITE. This Online Privacy Notice may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Online Privacy Notice to which you are bound. I will also email you if changes are being made to this Online Privacy Notice.
I hope you enjoy my site. Nicole Kringstad